- Next actions from Tuesday
- Get an approval-beta flag made for bugzilla. [DONE] by dveditz
- JPR to follow on bugs that need to be rebacked out in dev.planning [Hasn't got to it yet]
- Sheila to have Installer/Channel wiki documentation posted by EOD 05/17.
- Sheila to place L10N merge in Thursday agenda.
- joduinn to investigate merging the 10-20 locales that have been working on mozilla-central, for next tuesday's merge. List comes from Axel and L10N dashboard.
- ehsan has action to produce a list of locales that are interesting to developers.
- Other blockers?
- joduinn to close mozilla-aurora to checkins for this week [DONE]
- joduinn to continue to generate aurora nightlies despite no changes [DONE]
- Sheila will get tracking5 bugs onto thursday security meeting agenda [DONE]
- Shadow repository update
- Wiki page done - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Features/Installers.
- Limi to update with details of web developer use cases.
- Discussion to happen early next week.
- We got the data we were looking for to determine where we are now without shadow.
- Security team is reviewing the options. Team will put together a proposal.
- Axel - at least 30 localizations working on central.
- They have to handle the central to aurora merge themselves - each locale or they will ask for help.
- Not in a state where we can do things in a consistent way for all locales.
- No blockers really but having to coordinate all this - Axel will do this.
- Want to have more of a process for Aurora to Beta and Beta to Release.
- For this coming merge - we have a war room for en-us stuff. We will be letting the locales deal with the merge this time and they might not get it all on
- Is Christian going to handle this long term? Beta-Release and Aurora-Beta.
- Haven't figured this out yet.