Using beta audience?
- Know some more information
- Outstanding landings are scary, not sure we want to expose our beta audience
- Don't need to constantly refresh the "fake" beta
- There is a bug that may be scary on Aurora
- joduinn thinks it's best to hold to the published date
- need people to learn to believe dates, plan accordingly
- doing cleanup in "quiet time" before scheduled FF6.0b1.
- aurora is different risk level to beta. if we do "aurora-as-beta" early, should we only offer to some small % of beta users - not to all?
- We'll revisit on Tuesday
- Christian doesn't think our stability story is reflective of reality
Action items from last time
- Asa to do channels blog post about running different channels side-by-side
- Asa will blog and write up a proposal to convince engagement to spend
- I was wrong. Engagement has a plan and I trust them.
- Christian will make sure notes get posted to the channels blog
- Did for the last one, will do for this one
- Christian will mass modify and email for outstanding aurora patches
- Just about ready, going out today