Early mozilla-aurora uplift?
- Carry-over from previous aurora meetings
- RelEng says they can do it but as far as resources are concerned but would prefer not
- QA says they want a couple of days to qualify as well
- We'd have to source migrate twice, worth it?
- Benefits to being consistent
- Decided to just wait until July 5th
Same day migration and channel updates?
- Current plan is to do the migrations and updates on the same day
- Do we want to adjust this before trying it?
- Source migration, update generation, and offering the updates are 3 distinct operations
- For release, everything is done beforehand except offering updates
- Marketing may like everything released on the same date to grow the Beta and Aurora audiences
- Migrating on the day we said is important
- Waiting a couple of days to offer Aurora nightlies anyway due to increased churn
- Need to manually build mozilla-beta after the source migration, which means it won't be offering it on Tuesday ever
- All this means that even though we do a couple things on the same day, the mechanics spread out the work and the update offers over multiple days
- Aurora vs Beta update rate?
- Decided this was better handled in the Aurora meeting
Firefox 5 tracking bugs
- Anything we still need to track?
- Decided we'll keep bugs nominated that we are tracking to see if we need to do a chemspill
- Do we clear out the list?
- Decided we should clear out the list except for anything we are watching for a chemspill. We will also determine if we should track it for the next version and mark it as such
- Christian will make a channel blog post about the source code migration / update details