- We built beta 5 last week and released it to the the beta audience on Friday
- There were no outstanding patches at that point
- Christian backed out bug 572652. He let the MDN folks know about it so they could change the dev docs
- We are tracking bug 676780 closely for mobile
- We need to build off of mozilla-release this week
- Around 639K users on B5 as of yesterday.
- Nothing new on B5 that worries us at this point.
- We need to have this before we build off of mozilla-release
- Christian suggests Wednesday
Christian proposes this specific schedule (assuming no new issues are found):
- Sign-off meeting on Wednesday, 2011-08-10
- Build off of mozilla-release after the meeting on Wednesday, 2011-08-10
- Have the builds ready on Thursday, 2011-08-11
- QA checks the mozilla-release build on Thursday, 2011-08-11
- Push the mozilla-release build to the beta audience early Friday, 2011-08-12
- Go to mirrors late Monday, 2011-08-15
Does that work?
- Christian will organize the war room again
- Christian has an action item to create a way to track bugs for the source migration
- Christian has edits to the migration doc he needs to push to GitHub (there are some conflicts that need to be rectified)
- Anything else special for this time?
- Christian has been lagging posting these notes to the channels blog. He needs to do that.
- mfinkle will post to the mobile list to try to get help on bug 676780