- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Project Updates
- 5 Stand ups
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
- Book workweek travel
- Prefer fx-team integration branch for our pushes
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- Lessened the WinXP tpaint regression by about 2.5ms, which puts us still around an 11% regression. mconley was able to see a great improvement when switching from a for-of loop to a vanilla for loop.
- Additionally, there's a nice win coming for Windows from the work mstange, MattN and Gijs have been doing in bug 894099
- Bookmarks widget functionality patch complete, pending r=mconley, working on styling
Work on the assigned bugs is continuing.
- Felipe posted first patch iteration on bug 852482 - Add methods to execute actions on completed downloads.
- Paolo posted test updates and first patch on bug 836437 - Add the ability to resume a download from where it stopped.
- Landing dependency bug 896179 - Crash in BackgroundFileSaver when append is enabled and hashing is disabled.
- Close to landing Promise.jsm patches.
- Working on a prototype and discussing e10s approaches.
- Session Data Cache for tabs should land soon.
- Working on moving more I/O logic to the worker.
Places API asyncification
- Some good progress on the new transactions API (Bug 891303). Pending initial review now.
- Now working on switching the transactions to use GUIDs so that we don't need to break the API once again later.
- Bug 894331 and Bug 890203 are major blockers for landing this feature, and in fact, for most further work on asyncifiying places client code.
- Raymond figured the random orange in bug 818593 - Add file size to bookmarks restore UI, pending review mak
- current work is tracked in meta bug 889427
- ability to have multiple provider buttons with notifications
- chats from multiple providers
- social bookmarking functionality
- focused on features needed by multiple providers we're working with
- talkilla support for their partner functionality
- messaging around fx23 will be developer and share focused
- e10s team in Toronto this week for a hackfest
- Identifying dogfooding bugs and working on them
- Work in progress in various fronts (focus, find bar, favicons, etc)
- more details next week
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(Steven's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)