Planning Meeting Details
- Wednesdays - 11:00am PT, 18:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- Toronto Offices: Finch Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- (the developer meeting takes place on Tuesdays)
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99696 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99696 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ProductCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- AirMozilla: for broadcast and saved recordings
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Schedule & Progress on Upcoming Releases (Liz/Sylvestre/Lawrence)
- 2 Firefox Desktop & Platform (Javaun/Chad/Martin)
- 3 Firefox Mobile (Mark/Brad/Jenn)
- 4 Developer Tools (Jeff)
- 5 Feedback Summary (Rob/Tyler/Matt)
- 6 User Experience Research (Bill)
- 7 Market Insights from the Product Team (Kev)
- 8 Marketing, Press & Public Reaction (Winston / Fabio)
- 9 Questions, Comments, FYI
Schedule & Progress on Upcoming Releases (Liz/Sylvestre/Lawrence)
- 38.0.6 shipped for funnelcake builds only to correct an issue with search providers
- 39 Beta
- Only 3 Betas left
- Next gtb
- Desktop = Thursday
- Android = Monday
Firefox Desktop & Platform (Javaun/Chad/Martin)
Feel free to fill out the Survey regarding 38.0.5: https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/forms/d/1_02MEAoKeXdMwcLtiZfM3ii2tbnAB3uR1ji51DjwMiU/viewform?c=0&w=1 Postmortem on Friday @ 1PM Pacific in Vidyo-ProgramManagement
Firefox Mobile (Mark/Brad/Jenn)
Firefox for iOS
- Build 20 now available for internal testers.
- Several hundred external testers identified and to be added, potentially with build 20. Surveys planned to actively solicit feedback.
- Click Here to view roadmap in Aha!
Firefox for Android
Click Here to view roadmap in Aha!
- Planned features all in 'Ready to Ship' state
- Nearing 'Ready to Ship', but work still needed on 'Support SSO Framework'
- User testing pending for 'Option to always use private browsing'
- Feature development generally considered to be on track