- 11:00am PST (19:00 UTC)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- 650-903-0800 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-866-879-4799 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- join irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
- Action items
- Gecko 1.9 Alpha 2 Planning
- Gecko 1.9 Roundtable
- Firefox 3
- Any other business
Gecko 1.9 Alpha 2 Planning
- Landing status?
- Cycle collector performance status -- perf/mlk status?
- for a2, has patch for xpcom shutdown cycle collection run (so we can get good leak stats) -- needs to land today
- peterv's patch for hooking more stuff up -- waiting on graydon for review
- Tree closure on Monday 29th, release 1.9a2 on Wednesday 31st
Gecko 1.9 Roundtable
- Triage report
- schrep to look into creating triage report page
- platform optimization flags review
- needs to sit down with dbaron, window, bsmedberg
- jonas put up design document for XHR (cross-domain xmlhttprequest)
- for design review and security review
- can take a look at Sun's 20-questions review worksheet and create our own
- will schedule review meeting next week
- Design document available at Cross Site XMLHttpRequest
- littlecms security review in progress
- will contact author
- make check buildbots coming online soon
- Send feedback now to Fx3 drivers for pieces that aren't feasible in Gecko or that may be grossly underestimated.
- Per-Fx3-component breakout sessions will be scheduled for next week. Posting to dev-planning will come out and wiki of the schedule will appear shortly.
Any other business
- when should we freeze Gecko 1.9? before Firefox 3 freezes, or at the same time?