General Firefox 18.104.22.168 Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
22.214.171.124 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
- Ongoing: Bug Verifications
- Code freeze: March 7
- Builds start: March 10
- QA starts: March 11
- Smoketests: March 12 - 3 people
- BFTs and Bug Verification: March 13-14 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: March 17 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: March 18 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: March 18
- * Update Build IDs on QA/Talkback/Build IDs: March 18
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: March 25 - 3 people
- Smoketests, BFT - 3/12 - 3/14
- l10n Testing - 3/17
- Betatest/Beta updates - 3/18
- Releasetest/Release updates - 3/25
|Firefox 126.96.36.199 RC1||Team PASS|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.8.1.x branch, replace the fixed188.8.131.52 keyword with verified184.108.40.206
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 220.127.116.11
- Verified Bugs for 18.104.22.168
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 22.214.171.124
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dveditz called these out to pay more attention to:
Sites that use a lot of AJAX, like Google sites, should also be checked for any potential regressions.
Dependent Bugs to Verify
Bug List Here