Christopher Aillon, Robert O'Callahan
Discuss various issues surrounding the browser on the Linux desktop. Also, discuss how various issues affect Linux vendors/distributors.
- Keeping up with the times (GTK+2.10, etc)
- Should figure out what libs to support vs. not
- Need approved patch lists
- Need way to share approved patch lists
- Legacy version support for security
- Distributing Extensions
- All need to be installed, but not registered at start?
Windows Use Case: Application; Linux Use Case: Middleware
- Embedded and relied on by many. How to play nicely.
Please add your name here if you're likely to attend this session, this will help prioritize sessions and minimize conflicts