- There are some notes on Gecko:Key Gecko Structures And Invariants.
- There's some information on Gecko:Adding ANew Style Struct.
- There are rules for Gecko:Invalidation Handling.
- There are ideas about Gecko:Frame Painting.
- There's information about Gecko:How Scrolling Works.
- There's Gecko:Column Balancing.
- There are notes about the Gecko Gecko:Continuation Model, which handles situations where a single DOM node needs to be split across lines, pages, columns, etc...
- Karnaze's 2002 Tech Talk covers reflow and pagination, with special focus on tables.