- add-on for signin from browser is released
- 2011.08.04 rolled into production on friday, 2011.08.12 is in beta as of monday morning: main thing is MySQL port.
- the two blockers are closed, here's the explanation: https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/issues/154#issuecomment-1806010
- scaling browserid - proposed methodology to dev-identity@
- work starting on load estimation tool
- started cert work in js-vep
- proposed moving to DSA
- looking into entropy source: loop Yvan and Sid in
Security & Privacy
- add-on was reviewed prior to release: do we need to do more in future?
- new VM requested for redundancy in production: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=679002
- Key handling -- needs exploration soon
- browser/mobile matrix meeting today at 3pm.
- QA is tentatively scheduled to work on the 8/12 train Wed or Thu of this week.
- Positioning work
- Lloyd sent initial data to Anurag
- demos at all-hands
- roadmap needed
- demo planning
- loop Yvan and Sid into entropy
- follow up on email thread with unsafeWindow