- cert code looking good
- Rafactoring front end code to simplify API use for Bryan and Andy, starting unit tests. Going well.
- 2011.08.12 was derailed
- 2011.08.18 went into beta
- in the wee hours this morning a security hole in production was squashed.
- load generation tools are mostly complete
- by tomorrow lloyd will have a writeup on how we get to a MILLION (steepled fingers)
- tons of bugfixes, all in the changelog
Security & Privacy
- unsafeWindow: needs a bit of cleanup / less privilege abuse
- requested a new box for production, waiting: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=679002
- Dan and QA made a second pass on the browsers/mobile matrix for BrowserID. Current matrix is here:
- Sessions Addon needs some QA love. QA will reach out to FireFox community through QMO to get some members looking at it.
- QA now has access to an Android phone and an Android tablet for BrowserID testing.
- QA is actively looking at Trains 2 (08/12/2011) and 3 (08/18/2011).
- new browserid.org design - woo!
- dialog redesign in the works
- demo at all-hands: we have a stretch goal
- roadmap needed
- loop Yvan and Sid into entropy
- QA to setup a weekly bug triage meeting on fridays
- post-mortem on security bug