Last Week's Actions
- roadmap needed
- post-mortem on security bug, plus script
- Have a working patch with tests for bug 665057 "Platform API for BrowserID" -ddahl
- Needs review and further tweaks to make sure resources are released properly in NSS
- Will have a Firefox build very soon that can be experimented with
- Lots of small front end cleanup.
- Error dialog hooked with expanded info hooked up for all XHR errors/going offline.
- Remember the last email address selected for a site.
- Unsupported browsers dialog.
- Mobile updates
- Issued pull request to make myfavoritebeer.org mobile friendly
- Fixed potential race condition when setting up relay
- Cleaned up the add email verification screen.
Security & Privacy
- working on monitoring & mysql strategy
- waiting on process split & load-gen tool
- The 10/20/2011 Train made it successfully through Beta last week
- Bug 696415 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.10.20 to production
- QA is now working on our eleventh train:
- Bug 697785 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.10.27 to production
- QA still needs to get some help from Lloyd on the BrowserID install issues on our ID2 VM.
dashboard bug: bug 690107