Last Week's Actions
- roadmap needed
- post-mortem on security bug, plus script
- DSA merged
- code freeze after 12/1 train
- Loads of cleanup/full stack front end unit testing/more error messages and smarter tooltips
- Review continues on bug 665057 "Platform Crypto API for BrowserID" - everything is working, however we may have discovered another JS crash bug
- Review and new patching continues on bug 440046 and bug 673432 (window.crypto.getRandomValues)
- sasl-browserid platform security review - several bugs filed and fixed
- code updated to 4000K assertion max
- BrowserID enabled Affiliates web app is code complete and waiting for a staging server.
- Schema migration going to production this week.
- A first cut at the BrowserID enabled Mozillians is ready and under review by the team
- W3C WG - not enough consensus for identity just yet, but crypto API strawman is very interested. verifier crash (triggered by external network requests) found and hotfixed: https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/issues/523
- browserid server restart bug (triggered by external network requests) found and hotfixed:https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/699171
Security & Privacy
- brown bag on Wed around infrasec, reviews. Public.
- CEF logging library coming along.
- on privacy: data flows are complete, nothing glaring has come out as privacy risks.
- working w/security on rolling out auditd
- this week: deploy split keysigner, more monitoring, more mysql/replication/failover automation
- The 10/27/2011 Train made it successfully through Beta last week
- Bug 697785 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.10.27 to production
- QA is now working on our twelfth train:
- Bug 699962 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.11.03 to production
- QA is working with Lloyd to get BrowserID running on our ID2 VM.
- QA is also working with OPs on the RPM issues found on our ID2 VM installs.
- christian sent a plan with calendar. Everyone fill in calendar.
- getting help on tech documentation this week.
- patrick finch filling in on value prop. later this week.
- branding decision 4-6 weeks out. Prior to xmas break. met last week first.
- calendar of items needed by end of quarter and who owns what.
- QA calendar/wiki to plan Dev then Stage stability testing before Prod goes live