Last Week's Actions
- roadmap needed
- post-mortem on security bug, plus script
- tech documentation from engagement
- QA is tracking the entire release process.
- QA is looking okay for Thursday release, will confirm Wed evening.
- time to give staging to the AMO team for them to test.
- Prototyped Profile Information
- Faster/Headless Front End Testing
- Looks like final review of window.crypto.getRandomValues may happen this week
Security & Privacy
- Completed work on the very big Train 14: Bug 703596 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.11.17 to production
- Actively working on Train 15:
- All testing is being done in Stage
- Working with Dev and OPs on Load Test in Stage
- Working with Dev and OPs on the final configuration for the new Production environment
- QA wiki for OPs build-out and test: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/BrowserID/OPsBuildOut
- Work Week (12/5 - 12/9):
- Work with Pete and Lloyd to finish up RPM install and configuration of QA environment (ID2)
- Work with Pete on Issue 613: new Dev/Stage: not seeing any *-error.log files
- Work with Shane on Unit Tests for Beta/Stage.
- Work with Austin on a Manual Test App.
- Automation meetings
- Work with Lloyd on command line tool