Last Week's Actions
- Ben to meet with JR
- needs info from people for security RFP
- Ben believes this is done but check with Yvan
- Q1 goals by end of this week.
- NOT DONE
- Update build system for single production resource directory.
- Front end work to do code versioning.
- "Assertion being generated" screen.
- bug 440046 r+ received on crypto.getRandomValues should be landing on Nightly this week! (ddahl)
- bug 665057 Identity platform API still waiting on review. Talked to reviewer last week about trying to speed this process up. (ddahl)
- Incremental perf improments - expect 3M ADU in 2011.12.08 and ~8M ADU in 2011.12.22
- Primary work ongoing - goal is code complete and screencast by end of week.
Security & Privacy
- working on a zero-downtime push script (w/zeus integration)
- will test this week before push
- metrics log collection / ETL analysis, 90% there
- external watchmouse monitoring
- update dashboards with stats collected in the new train
- QA made a lot of progress over the last few weeks working with Dev and OPs to deploy and test the new Dev, Stage, and Prod environments
- Train 14: Bug 703596 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.11.17 to production
- The very big two-week code push to Beta
- Train 15: Bug 707186 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.12.01 to production
- The very big code push to Stage/Prod
- In progress: Train 16: Stage env only (no more Beta)
- Bug 711265 - please deploy browserid train-2011.12.08 to stage
- Bug 711267 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.12.08 to production
- QA action items
- Client-side Selenium II automation: jrgm, marlenac, and nhirata
- Work with Pete and Lloyd to finish up RPM install and configuration of QA environment (ID2)
- Work with Pete to get error logs, log rotation, and archiving in Dev and Stage
- Work with Lloyd on his command line tools - see what's there for QA
- Brand preferences identified. Top choice being evaluated by legal.
- Go to market plan draft created. Dan, Emily and Stormy discussing tomorrow.
- Developer engagement plan on track.
- Working with petef:
logins, software installation and error checks are now in place.
Ironing out final issues wrt syncing files between prod and identity-dashboard.
Dashboards should be live by 14:00PST, 12/19
- noodle on the UI for setting up the basic profile info
- interviewed a candidate for UX Researcher