Last Week's Actions
- Q1 goals by end of this week.
- WILL BE DONE today
Figured out the crash in bug 665057 "Design and implement crypto API for BrowserID" - it is in a first-pass review. This code adds services/identity to mozilla central providing a chrome JS API to create keypairs for domains and create associated signatures
- <a href="https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/blob/train-2011.12.28/ChangeLog#L1-28">train-2011.12.28</a> in production
- <a href="https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/blob/train-2012.01.05/ChangeLog#L1-10">train-2012.01.05</a> in staging
- Primary support to be code complete this week.
- We've started i18n work
Security & Privacy
- working on log verification
- dual data center in the works, planned for mid Feb.
- working on tooling for memory consumption in node.
- Completed Train 16 in Stage:
- Bug 711265 - please deploy browserid train-2011.12.08 to stage
- Bug 711267 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.12.08 to production
- This train covered the move from Beta to the new Stage env
- Completed Train 17 in Stage:
- Bug 713961 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.12.28 to production
- This train included changes to support winchan
- Just started work on Train 18 in Stage:
- Bug 715728 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.01.05 to production
- This train includes code (turned off) to support primaries
- Working up some load-gen and graph monitoring documentation/wikis for QA team
- QA action items
- Client-side Selenium II automation: jrgm is taking this over
- Work with Pete to finish up RPM install and configuration of QA environment (ID2)
- Work with Pete to verify error logs, log rotation, and archiving in Dev and Stage
- Bug 695963 - browserid: coordinate log collection with metrics
- Bug 713727 - rsbac logs to /var/log/rsbac.log
- Bug 716250 - browserid: fix log rotation to be fixed time, not cron.daily
- 536: need log rotation for keysigner
- 772: Dev/Stage: Get log rotation and archiving working
- 793: handle SIGHUP for log rotation
- QA future action items
- Internationalization/Localization test planning
- QA sanity testing of PHX
- automation stuff coming this week.
- bug to be fixed within a day or two.
- discussion with apps on the mobile flow.
- Q1 goals
- UX review of the mobile flow problem