Last Week's Actions
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: benadida look at smartsheets pm tool
- [DONE] ACTION: benadida to syncup with fetep on netops block
- [DONE] - no delay - ACTION: ozten to check with mathjaz on l10n potential delay or not
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: lloyd work with ddahl on JWT
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: everyone: give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard https://metrics.etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: khuey to send note re: native code location
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: dmills to schedule followup with Gilbert
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: everyone/stomlinson interested in dev engagement, talk to Laura.
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: anurag: come back to meetings!
- 8 weeks to the beta: check out Lloyd's sprints
- Signin-to-Browser work with FF team underway this week
- [BA] key wrapping push this week including a good demo app that answers "why?"
- [BW] python-based keywrapping demo 90% done, can start crypto review: https://github.com/warner/id-keywrapping-demo
- [ST] Set password in the dialog - awaiting review
- [ST] Huge diagram of dialog states
- [ST] RP name and logo in dialog - in progress.
- [ST] TOS/PP cleanup - met with Jishnu, other work in progress
- [AOK] Good incremental progress on BigTent
FF & Platform
Security & Privacy
- Reviewing existing reported issues - Planning security sprint for 2nd week of May (15,16)
- supporting current train to prod on Wednesday
- Currently working on Train 25: Bug 744689 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.04.11 to production
- backend and frontend tests (across mac/win7/win8/ubuntu/android2.2/android4.0) complete
- hotfixes for #1440, #1436, #1445, #1449 tested
- verifications almost complete (3 issues left for when cookies are disabled).
- The WebQA team continuing to increase coverage of platforms
- Latest info: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/QA#Automation
QA Load Test
- Ran for six hours with no problems at 250K, but stopped to avoid AITC stage load testing. Need to find a time for a 24hour run with petef
QA action items
- Check with ozten/mathjazz about l10n status for train-2012.04.11
- Get some help from Dev on "session simulation" for local installs
- Work with Pete to finish up RPM install and configuration of qa3 VM
- Usage planning for new Test/CI environment (OPs build-out) and for Travis-CI environment
- Test planning for upcoming projects/products: Proxy IDPs, Keywrapping, Persona.org, BID/Etherpad and BID/Mozilla.com
Test planning for Q2 goals and releases
mocks to legal (Jishnu) on PP/TOS for Persona continued work on name+photo started the popup dialog states (Shane finished)
MDN Hack Day: devs interested in using the plumbing in their personal projects and for clients, some contributor leads. Dan continues on today to Uruguay. MozCamp: Led a campaign brainstorm for ~20 people around the concept of "spreading persona" - blog post coming
- bwarner and benadida to talk SRP initial string
- stomlinson and benadida to hotfix security issue
- benadida look at smartsheets pm tool
- lloyd work with ddahl on JWT
- everyone: give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard https://metrics.etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm
- khuey to send note re: native code location
- dmills to schedule followup with Gilbert
- everyone/stomlinson interested in dev engagement, talk to Laura.
- anurag: come back to meetings!