Last Week's Actions
[CONTINUES] bwarner and benadida to talk SRP initial string [DONE] stomlinson and benadida to hotfix security issue [CONTINUES] benadida look at smartsheets pm tool [STRIKE] lloyd work with ddahl on JWT [CONTINUES] everyone: give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard https://metrics.etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm [EFFECTIVELY DONE] khuey to send note re: native code location /services/identity [DONE] dmills to schedule followup with Gilbert [CONTINUES] everyone/fmarier interested in dev engagement, talk to Laura. [DONE] anurag: come back to meetings!
ACTION: benadida to bring khuey back into meeting
- 7 weeks to the beta: check out Lloyd's sprints
https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/34 ON BOTH OF THE ABOVE, please check your status and update progress on each item, given 1/3 of way through quarter.
- [BA] jwcrypto upgrade done, ready for key-wrapping
- [Oz] bigtent prototyped, lots left to do
- [Oz] continued support of IT on deploying Vinz Clortho (Mozilla.com IdP)
- [Oz] new project structure for all ID stuff proposed: https://gist.github.com/2514340
- [Ll] Identified improvments to dev cycle to reduce hotfixes: https://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.identity/browse_thread/thread/3a0a72bd45307b00#
- [Ll + CB] 123done.org - the all new flagship demo - in progress: https://github.com/mozilla/123done/issues
- [Fr] started working on a keywrapping demo which will encrypt text notes (client-side) using your Persona credentials
- [Fr] looked into client-sessions and identified potential problem to look into
- [Fr] fleshed out preliminary key wrapping API with Ben
- [BW] crypto: (djb's) nacl and scrypt in browser
FF & Platform
preliminary demo on Friday of signin-to-browser.
Security & Privacy
- data safety review for KPI dashboard, in progress.
- privacy review on bigtent done. no flags.
- privacy review of Vinz Clortho, no flags.
- l10n-preview going live this week
- support new train
- talk w/stomlinson about new projects this week
- working on initial ops docs for BigTent and KPI
- ACTION: pete to provide template for new services
- Train 26: Bug 749756 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.04.27 to production
- There will be added effort/time here for gzip compression verification in Stage
- Q2 test planning for the following:
- Updated API, UI flow, RP, Keywrapping
- Persona Beta
- VinzClortho (Mozilla.com)
- QA Automation
- The WebQA team continuing to increase coverage of platforms
- Latest info: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/QA#Automation
brainstorm Identity dashboard @ https://etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm
Reviewed name and picture design with Crystal and Shane. Thinking of how to test it-- will meet with Shane this week.
Working on Spread Persona campaign ideas - I want to hear yours! (I'll send a public email for solicitation) http://forrestthroughthetrees.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-spread-persona.html Working with Skinny to round up design assets needed for the rebrand sprint Let the documentation begin! Working on Marketing Requirements Document and Beta Launch Plan Deck
Latin America trip (mozcamp): Buenos Aires and Montevideo Mentioned Persona/BrowserID a few times at state of the browser in London on Saturday, funnily enough also mentions by the Google speaker.
benadida to bring khuey back into meeting pete to provide template for new services
bwarner and benadida to talk SRP initial string benadida look at smartsheets pm tool everyone: give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard https://metrics.etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm everyone/fmarier interested in dev engagement, talk to Laura.