Last Week's Actions
- [SLIP] everyone/lloyd and ozten interested in dev engagement, talk to Christian
- [SLIP] benadida to look at SRP initial string email from bwarner
- [DONE] callahad & [DONE] fmarier: give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard https://etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm
- [DONE] benadida to bring dolske or other core fx engineer into meeting.
- [DONE] lloyd new sprint schedule by EOD Monday, with revisions
- [DONE] FM to schedule chat with appropriate core team members about API design.
- [SLIP] JP to follow up on CEF logging with appropriate other devs.
- [DONE] benadida to look into profile proposal wrt key wrapping
- [SLIP] ST to schedule needed followup on profile proposal
- [DONE] benadida to determine security testing infrastructure and "best practices"
- [SLIP] lloyd to blog about bug bounty
- [SLIP] ozten to look at issue #1608
- [DONE] benadida to authorize webqa for identity-staff.
- 8 weeks until BETA
- [Fr] got a working demo of keywrapping with a fixed user key (https://people.mozilla.com/~fmarier/keywrapping_screencast.webm)
FF & Platform
- In final review stages for the platform code in bug 665057. Apparently, this code does not implement the correct interface.
- [jed, MattN] authentication flow for native
Security & Privacy
- idproxy upgrades/config changes tomorrow
- Prod push on Wednesday
- anosrep.org SSL cert just came through
- BigTent staging work ongoing
- Train 28: Bug 758840 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.05.25 to production
- Need to start putting some focus on BigTent once builds are available from ozten
- Lower priority: KPI, VinzClortho
- [ozten, jed, nathan] KPI kickoff
- [Annie] Review wireframes & read 746231
[jed] request for topics / questions / jokes etc. for NodeConf (speaking in July
- everyone/lloyd and ozten interested in dev engagement, talk to Christian
- benadida to look at SRP initial string email from bwarner
- JP to follow up on CEF logging with appropriate other devs.
- ST to schedule needed followup on profile proposal
- lloyd to blog about bug bounty
- ozten to look at issue #1608