Last Week's Actions
- everyone/LH JP interested in dev engagement, talk to Christian
- [MOVE TO AUG 15th] LH to blog about bug bounty
- [DONE] DC to reschedule BigTent security review (#742809)
- DM to work w/ JF, CB, and KV (Karthik) on persona.org plan
- DM to look into where broader profile fits in.
- [IN PROGRESS] BW & FM go over sec review and engage next review steps
- GJ: We need Persona stickers. [+1] (Working with SMartell & CArnold)
- [SLIP] BA to formalize escalation plan with mmayo
- [DONE] ZC to look into minimizing all unnecessary logging
- [IN PROGRESS] TO to catalog security review needs for Q3
- MT to tell us about recordings of user research sessions?
- [CONTINUES] BA, LH, JP, PF to involve Tauni is as many coordination threads as possible
- LH to identify priority task list for beta 1
- [IN PROGRESS] PF to provide feedback on front page of persona.org
= Crews =
- devops hoe-down Wed/Thur this week
- stabilization rocking through 5 stars, ephemeral instances
- go-to-market crew: good responses from whole team
- not yet "one password." so we have to evolve that story
- staging plan to be rolled out
- explore crew
Dev (including FF & Platform)
- JH: selenium tests second pull request coming in today, should go in smoothly
- ST: Bug Fixin. Fixin bugs. Lots of bugs.
- ST: Going to be pinging people to find out the status of lots of bugs.
- SM: stabilizering. ps, Windows support pending 2 PRs. \o/
- DC: BigTent is code complete; just need to merge in design stuff & do sec review
Security & Privacy
- Simon Bennetts (moz sec researcher) going to use selenium tests + his zaproxy tool to pen test user flows. JH providing help as needed.
- TO cataloging security review needs for Q3 & opening communication with curtisk https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/2012q3-security-needs
- Wed 10am in Kung Fu : How Service Ops Deploys Browserid
- Following jrgm's vagrant work to try to create a vagrant setup to test puppetized changes to nagios, nginx, zeus etc. prior to deploying to stage (to have a dev environment for the operations portion of the application)
Train 33 - train-2012.07.30 - is not being deployed to stage environment; test instance is at https://train0730.personatest.org
- QA testing against that for current issues and going back over old 5-star issues
- [AE] Nothing to report; answering questions as they come in and working through a comprehensive proposal.
- Reinvented automation code, working on plans for an actual product
- German Facebook users study is in. Will send out report this week.
- August 28-29 mini-workweek for anyone interested in frontend/strategy
- Finished in-field studies; working on grokking all data
- FM: blogged about migration of Libravatar to Observer API: http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2012/08/migrating-libravatar-to-persona.html
- FM: working on migrating some of the cookbook examples to the Observer API
- DC: Quickstart updated to Observer
- DC: Docs being relocated to "persona" from "browserid" on MDN. Preview the new organization at https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/persona
- DC: navigator.id API docs have been fully reviewed and updated; next up: browser compat, security, and branding pages.
- DC: HOLY COW, MDN IS LIVE!
- FM: preparing for three talks coming up in the next few weeks: PyCon Australia, Kiwi PyCon, OWASP NZ
- Observer API blog post published: http://identity.mozilla.com/post/28513408358/a-new-api-for-persona
- DC - BigTent to get security review (scheduled for week of August 20)
- DC - Persona really does want its own SuMo section. Request it.
- ST - Going to be bothering everyone about various open bugs
- TO creating bugs for KPI
- BW to loop in francois on security review
- ST to send out PR guide to mailing list.
- JP PTO in Boston next week (aug 4 - aug 11)
- JH PTO tuesday 8/7
- LH PTO 8/7 & 8/9
- TO Aug 8 - 10 - OOO
- ST PTO 9/5 TO 9/11