Last Week's Actions
- [PF, DM] Bring Christopher Arnold in and clarify our plan with Partners moving forward
- everyone/LH JP interested in dev engagement, talk to Christian
- [MOVE TO SEP 20th] LH to blog about bug bounty - Lloyd, any update on this?
- [ON ICE] DM to work w/ JF, CB, and KV (Karthik) on persona.org plan
- DM to look into where broader profile fits in.
- [SLIP] TO to catalog security review needs for Q3 https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/2012q3-security-needs
- CB: stealth numbers page analytics
- [SLIP] TO schedule time to discuss - evolution of our data - storage moving forward
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- core patches have landed on schedule w00t
- this coming week: ramping up the server side and delivering milestone S1 (server-1):
- [SM] playing with <iframe sandbox>
- work with kumar to get marketplace integration working
- need to get it running OOP (out-of process)
- Project status: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/bigtent-project-status
- "Fix Dev" Milestone ended last week
- Working on Secondary <-> Primary UX polish bugs this week
- train-2012.10.12 delayed to tuesday
- train-2012.10.26 cut and deployed on translate, awaiting deployment to stage
- dev is open! playtime!
- jamming on BigTent requirements this week - issues - 2606, 2607, 2608
- On-Site scheduled for Nov. 5 in MV! All skycranees will be heads down.
- [LH,PS] Started working on separate repo for browser independant/selenium-compatible form detector
- When deploying ephemeral instances, sauce tests are automatically run!
- final week: docs/blog posts, merging into dev, jenkins integration, stability evaluation all on the menu. plus shane continues to bash out incredible infrastructure
- piggy.personatest.org deployed and all set up to collect results. KPiggybank updated
- Francois is reviewing Shane's PR to instrument dialog
- [Fr] continuing discussing with Leen about front-end SPOF
- [Fr] tried to tackle a few more low-hanging fruit
- This week: testing prefetching page and enabling KPIs to start measuring improvements
- [Fr and BW] came up with an implementation plan: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/FF-Accounts
Security & Privacy
- Prod deploy slated for Tuesday
- Seeing 400's on Verifier in prod. Diagnosing
- Alpha of new tool, "Bindle", working (it does automated and transparent provisioning of a vagrant ".box" file before vagrant takes over)
- completed recheck on train-2012.10.12 and QA signs off on this train
- deployment will be 10/30 to allow ops to give change window notice.
- added some automated tests
- spent some time playing with node profiling tools
- [JP] Katie Parlante may own kpiggybank and dashboard
- stakeholder interviews
- Chrome mocks for Skycrane
- Skycrane addon - first run page
Docs & Engagement
- [JP] Preparing to hand off node-memwatch blog post to Robert (draft: https://gist.github.com/3922102)
- [Fr] Got a talk accepted at JSConfAU: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/vKG3rnckPI
- [SM/DC] we chatted with tent.io
- WE NEED A TITLE DAMNIT! "A Node.JS Holiday Season"?
[JH] Need to confirm target for landing into dev
- [ST] Indefinite Leave to Remain Visa Interview 11/2
- [ST] Full-Frontal Conference 11/9
- [BW] Nov 9+12 conf, Nov 26th vacation
- [DC] Nov 11th-ish: Speaking at PyCon.ca
- [Fr] Nov 15: JSConf AU
- [Fr] Nov 30th: Mozilla Auckland trip
- [ST] Dec 3rd for mini-break
- [Fr] Dec 4 -7: speaking at OSDC.com.au