- Have you signed up for note taking?
- Identity Vidyo room is live and synced to Zimbra calendar for viewing availability and booking.
- Next node.js blog post due to Robert on Monday, 3 Mar
- Zach will need reviewers this week. Ideally nice to have blog post vetted and in final draft form ready for Robert by end of day Fri, Mar 1.
- REMINDER: OOO this week
- [lloyd] MWC - Feb 22 - Mar 1
- [ozten] PTO Feb 25 - Mar 1
- [tauni] PTO Feb 25 - Mar 1
- [benadida] PTO Mar 1
- [_6a68] OOO today
- [warner is today's notetaker] - reminder: post a summary of today's meeting to dev-identity
- welcome Edwin : joined as QA manager, worked on Adobe flash player, Pixar
- welcome Karl Thiessen, also on QA
- will move to "Identity" vidyo room for next week, and update dev-identity post to match. Meetings are open!
- signin: lloyd is OOO, three items in the train: fonts, onmatch() API, KPI. Bigtent QA should begin this week after the train is deployed. Ben wants a schedule for beta2 now that we're getting towards the end of the quarter (post MWC but still Q1). But maybe not exactly on April 1st.
- bigtent is a big deal, 1billion users ready to go. beta2 release and PR is the Q1 goal.
- our 7 day average was above 13k logins per day, yay, good steady increase
- PICL: heads down hacking week. Ed Lee in town to hack on places, also asutherland. Brian+Chris writing protocols. Parallelized development starting with simple/dummy security/sync models. Aiming for basic demos by the end of this week. May have use cases from Product team by the end of the week, now waiting on Ben for input.
- shane: selenium tests are finally stable: 4300 tests all passing
- kparlante: KPI is getting close to ready, privacy review happens soon, will need production (gene) to help turn it on.
- lloyd is at MWC (demoing 12 hours a day), lots of action there: 18 carriers signed on to carry FxOS phones, got front page of the newspaper, and all those phones will include Persona
- may find someone other than callahad to take point on Beta2 press
- callahad will be swamped with PyCon US 2013 organizing + speaking in March; will need much help making Beta 2 happen. If interested? step up! otherwise, please heed calls for help
- callahad: update dev-identity post, make sure everyone knows how to reach Identity vidyo room
- got f+ on patch for slim-fast bug (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=839500); want to round out test suite before requesting r=fabrice
Signin to the Web
- Wondering about our train schedule? Wonder no more, Lloyd created an awesome tool that clear up any questions about where we are with our schedule
- While Lloyd is out this week:
- How will we test meeting (Mon) & prioritization meeting (Wed) to be led by Callahad
- Production Shotgun - Jared
- Branching the Train: write change log (hi level summary) due on Mar 1 - Jared
- Big Tent: Callahad to take the lead on any Big Tent issues with Jed and Katie for support if needed.
- Selenium test stability is now a reality!
- onmatch merged
- new password reset fully merged
- version mismatch logging merged
- 2 images are inlined
- compress provisioning_api.js and authentication_api.js ready for review (Francois to review)
KPI / Metrics
- Browserid change merged and should go on next train, actually turning on KPI depends on security review, load testing, and production configuration: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/116
Profile in the Cloud (PiCL)
- check out the Attached Services wiki page for regular updates and new demos.
- wrapping up train-2013.02.15 for deply this week - gene and I should speak about deployment and datacenters/dns/etc.
Docs & Engagement
- Talk accepted at LibrePlanet: http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet2013
- Submitted proposal to Open Source Bridge: http://opensourcebridge.org/proposals/977
- [lloyd] MWC - Feb 22 - Mar 1
- [ozten] Feb 25 - Mar 1
- [tauni] Feb 25 - Mar 1
- [shane] Mar 4 - 8
- [warner] Mar 8
- [francois] March 6-11 (Open Source Days)
- [francois] March 11-15 (in London with Shane)
- [francois] March 16 - April 7 (working from Eastern Timezone)
- [francois] March 22 - 25 (LibrePlanet)
- [warner] Mar 14-18 (pycon), Apr 4-12 (PTO London)
- [paul] Mar 25 - 29
- [ozten] Apr 1 - 12 - confirm dates with ozten
- [tauni] Jul 22 - 26
- [shane] Jul 31 - Aug 9