- S.F. work week re-cap - let's do a written version!
- Sync / Desktop & Android
- Persona (I see dan)
- Welcome spenrose as the FxA on FirefoxOS lead!
- Work week planning is underway for January/February:
- Have you signed up for note taking?
- Status report archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/Department_Status
Key wiki pages to point folks at:
[edwin is this week's notetaker]
- i am!
- Lloyd is collecting summaries for the work week and will send out a written summary.
- Much info already in the summary of Friday's FxA meeting from Chris Karlof.
- FxA on FxOS - we gots a build!
- patches landed in Moz-central, more to come
- waiting for 1.3 branch to get cut so we don't land there
- Sam is leading 1.4
- Adam (FxOS Prod Manager) discussed product map for 1.5/1.6
- Discussions with WMF and Marketplace around requirements for FxA
- FxA-web moving quickly, zach/nick. fxa-content-server
- patches in moz-central relavent to sync, want to get that working again
- FXA Client = https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=935232
- signed-in user module = https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=909967
- Android - Nick A. is on PTO, android work slightly at risk
- Thanks JED for driving B2G agendas. Jed is going to move off lead role and considering other projects on identity. Sam is leading FxA on FxOS.
- Discussed assertion format, specific details on list (principal and subject keys).
- Deploy train 2013.10.23 into prod today or tomorrow, depending on test outcomes.
- dependent patches landed in moz-central moving toware sync.next
- revisiting dept work week in Q1. Currently possible end of Feb. Lloyd/Tauni to discuss.
- Take a peak at Ryan’s first crack at a personalized password scheme exercise https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/forms/d/1GCwdGNvV-vGmNvWsbqrL3WrpgwMESmGQKD2JPoJEyqo/viewform
- Wiki is up-to-date. Check out the latest from John and Ryan
- Jacqueline S. is leading WMF/Marketplace UX.
Docs & Engagement
- gonna ship train-2013.10.23 with toobusy effectively disabled
- need to get a new SSL cert for testidp.org - I think this is working now: https://testidp.org - it is not working "The certificate expired on 12/3/13 10:04 PM. The current time is 12/9/13 12:53 PM." oh yeah: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=testidp.org i added an exception, doh.
- We are working on launching a new blog series. Stay tuned for more information soon
PTO/OOO (kept in the Identity calendar for everyone's reference)
- Jared: 10-11 Dec at DevCon5, but will be online most of the time
- kthiessen: 11-13 Dec, Community Building Meetup in SF office.
- Chilts: 16 Dec: Birthday
- toxborrow: 16 Dec - PTO
- Francois: 17-19 Dec - working from Wellington
- Chris: Dec 18-Dec 25
- Katie: 23 Dec - 2 Jan: PTO
- James: 12/13, 1/2, 1/3 PTOs
- Francois: 6 - 10 Jan - conference in Australia
- Brian: 12 - 16 Jan: RWC conference (presenting)
- toxborrow: 13 - 17 Jany :: Eng. Program Mgr Work Week
- Brian: 25 Jan - 8 Feb: PTO
- Katie: 27-28 March: PTO