1. Status Updates 2. Awesome - What happened last week that was awesome? 3. Help - Where could you use help? What is blocking you?
- Awesome and Help are fully led by the crowd, if there are 12 seconds of silence we move onto the next topic.
- Work Week: Mar 31 - Apr 4
- Has everyone signed up? [kthiessen] Signed up where? url, please?
- Have you signed up for note taking?
- [kthiessen] I'm not in the meeting in person today -- having lunch with a friend I haven't seen in 15-20 years. I'll catch up with the etherpad/notes.
Key wiki pages to point folks at:
- meeting on 2factor auth taking place this week - please add any comments
- etherpad: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/fxa-2FA
- FxA Sync Desktop/Android is going to Beta
- FxA trains to support https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=983833
FxA on FxOS
- We're landing on the last day
- Settings is r+ MERGED! Kudos to Jared, major thanks to Arthur Chen.
- Arthur also went above and beyond the call on
- bug 974108: Race condition in FxAccountsIACHelper
- bug 976002, meant to prevent our patches breaking things, is breaking things
- Many thanks to Richard Newman for jumping in and helping
- Onward to Q/A and miscellaneous cleanup
- Wiki is up-to-date. Check out the latest recent, problematically-behind-reality from John and Ryan
Docs & Engagement
- fxa-auth/content-server Train-06 cut and pushing to stage asap. Test and push to prod.
= PTO/OOO (kept up-to-date in the Identity calendar for everyone's reference)
- Shane: Mar 10 - 22 :: PTO
- Francois: 14, 17, 18, 19 March PTO
- Katie: 27-28 March: PTO
- John G: 27.5-28 Mar: PTO
- Jared: 2 - 4 Apr: PTO
- John G: 7th Apr :: PTO
- warner: 10 - 18 Apr (PyCon Montreal+PTO)
- chilts: 7th Apr - 2nd May PTO (in UK)
- toxborrow: 2 - 14 Jun: PTO
- spenrose: Aug 14 -> Aug 27