This is the page to inform you Firefox Developers Conference Summer 2007 in Tokyo, Japan.
Japanese page is also available.
- Main Theme: Extensions
- Date: June 16th, Saturday, 10am to 18:30pm. A get-together will be held after the event.
- Place: TEPIA Plaza
- Entrance fee: 1,000 yen for lunch and material, or 2,000 yen including party
- Organizer: Mozilla Japan
- streaming at rtsp://qtss.ito.com/devcon1.sdp (if the quality is bad or doesn't work, try http://)
Use the registration form on this page.
|10:00-10:05||Kickoff - Satoko Takita (Chairwoman of Mozilla Japan)|
|10:05-10:55||Keynote: Why the Open Web? - Mike Shaver (Mozilla)|
|11:00-11:45||Mozilla Labs: Basil Hashem (Mozilla, via Internet video) with Dan Mills (Mozilla)|
|11:45-12:25|| Business partners session - API services for extensions|
* How to utilize Google API - Katsuhiko Momoi and Takuya Oikawa (Google)
* Introduction of Yahoo! JAPAN API - Norah (extension localizer)
|Track A @ TEPIA Hall||Track B @ Rooms 1+2+3|
Extension Development Tutorial (Shimoda Hiroshi aka Piro)
Building Applications with XULRunner: Mark Finkle (Mozilla) with moderated Q&A by Taro Matsuzawa (community)
AMO Developer Tools: Justin Scott (Mozilla);
How to use BabelZilla: Kenji Inoue aka deq (localizer);
AMO reviewers viewpoint: Naoyuki Asano (AMO editor);
discussion on the future of AMO
|16:00-17:00||A-3 Which environment extension developers are using?: Hiroshi Shimoda, Flyson, Premier, Shohei Oosawa, Hadakadenkyu||B-3 Let's dissect extensions: Gomita, Daisuke Akatsuka|
|17:10-18:10||8 lightning talks by extension developers (see below) moderated by Fumihiko Koyama, Goga|
|18:10-18:30|| Mozilla Developer Center: Atsushi Shimono and Takeshi kurosawa (community)|
mozillaZine.jp Renewal: Cai (community)
(*) 8 Lightning talks by extension developers