Team website: http://mozilla.locamotion.org/bcl/
- The language is still in approval stages
- Forming team
- Informing others interested
- Creating tools
Active team members
|Name||Role||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Your Namefirstname.lastname@example.org||Toolkit/Browser Owner||YES; Level 1 L10n (Add link to bug)||YES (Add link to bug)|
|Irvin Sto. Tomasemail@example.com||translator||No||No|
Localizers in training
|Your Namefirstname.lastname@example.org||SUMO localization|
|row 2, cell 1||row 2, cell 2||row 2, cell 3|
Which mozilla projects is your community actively localizing? Please add links to dashboards for these projects.
Please list here the tools your team uses, as well as links to your L10n assets (e.g., translation memories, termbases, style guides, etc.).
- Translation Memory
- Style Guide
How to join this l10n team
Five steps for newcomers to learn how to join your l10n team
- Mozilla Philippines Community Website
- Mozilla Philippines Community Mailing List
- Mozilla Philippines Twitter
- IRC Channel #mozilla-ph
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to start localizing http://support.mozilla.org/ into Bikol, please do the following:
- Read our universal l10n documentation here.
- Create a SUMO account.
- Get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Visit our forums and introduce yourself to the community.
<noinclude>[[category:L10n Teams|your_locale_code]]</noinclude>This ensures that your team's page is indexed in the Teams directory on wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams.