|Lasse Liehuemail@example.com||Mozilla Firefox owner||YES|
|Jack Phoenixfirstname.lastname@example.org||Firefox for Android (Fennec) owner||YES|
|Jarmo Juslinemail@example.com||Mozilla Thunderbird owner||NO|
|Ville Pohjanheimofirstname.lastname@example.org||Recruiting, community||YES|
|Aki Laaksovirtaemail@example.com||None. Inactive currently.||YES|
- Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox for Android (Fennec)
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Mozilla Website i.e. product websites - Help wanted
- Addons.mozilla.org - Help wanted
- Mozilla Seamonkey (previous Aki)
- Mozilla Support (support.mozilla.org) - Help wanted (Atte)
- Firefox OS
- Others not mentioned
Tools in use:
- Pontoon and as an alternative Mercurial plus text editor of choice
- Translation Memory
- Style Guide
How to join this l10n team
Thanks for your interest!
Just drop us a line to get started. We have a short 10 minutes test document for you to help us see where you could help. It's good to think through yourself what you'd like to do! Contact Ville by email. Please mention the following things in your email:
- Background: Technical / localization proficiency good to understand. Different tasks have different demands.
- What are you most interested in if anything yet clear?
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/fi Finnish, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
Email is the best channel.
Team website is a download/landing page: http://www.mozilla.fi/ (in Finnish)