Current/active team members
- Paulius Andriekus <email@example.com> – Firefox localizer (both desktop and mobile)
- Eugenijus Januškevičius – Thunderbird localizer
- Everyone else
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/lt into Lithuanian, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
Previous/inactive team members
- Gintautas Grigas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tatjana Jevsikova <email@example.com> - VCS access: YES, mail registration bug
- Rimas Kudelis <firstname.lastname@example.org> - VCS access: YES
- Matrix: Matrix#Lithuanian
- Mailing list (unused, restricted to member postings only): https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/community-lithuania