Team website: Mozilla Srbija
Bugzilla: File a new bug for Serbian localization
|Name||Project assignment||Hg Access?|
|Marko Andrejić (:facyber)||marko.andrejic93(at)gmail.com|| L10n and QA lead
Firefox for Android
Focus for Android
|Vanja Tumbas (:civas)||tumbas93(at)gmail.com|| Firefox desktop
Firefox for Android
|Marko Kostić (:Kostic)||marko.m.kostic(at)gmail.com|| Thunderbird |
Test Pilot projects
List of all contributors.
Current status of projects
We use Pontoon to localize Firefox, Firefox for Android, Thunderbird and other web content.
- Style Guide
Check our community's localization guide (in Serbian) where you will learn basics of Pontoon plaftorm, how we translate specific words and terms, gramm rules, etc.
- Translation Memory
- Transvision is useful in several situations, for example to check if wrong strings belong to the software or an add-on, identify in which file a particular string is saved or check how an English string is localized (this is extremely important for SUMO articles).
- Pontoon's Terminology displays matches from various services: internal translation memory, Mozilla Transvision, open source translation memory, Microsoft terminology and machine translation.
- Mikroknjiga's online dictionary can be very helpful in situations when you are not sure how to translate something.
- GitHub Repository
Our members maintain GitHub repository for Serbian community, which holds informations about curent and future projects, plans for hackathons, out design style files, etc.
How to join this l10n team
We welcome all new localizers and contributors. Being a localizer at Mozilla is fun and gives you great power. But with great power there must also come — great responsibility! It's not only important to start a localization project, but to also keep it up to date.
Please follow these steps to start contributing:
- Contact our localization team leader Marko Andrejić (:facyber)
- Join our Telegram group and/or irc channel #mozilla.sr
- Check out this guide (in Serbian) to get an idea how our community localizes Mozilla products and web content.
- Wait for further instructions on how to start contributing to the community.