- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n for backchannel
- (notetaker: Jeff)
pike, Jeff, stas, gandalf
- Demo/first project
- .orig file
Discussion: is a .orig file necessary?
should this be removed from 1.0 and postponed to next release? Gandalf will look into it.
First project options:
- mortar app? skeleton for web apps. may be a good first project?
- compiles best practices for creating web apps.
- Already has its manifest.
- Also has not regard for updates.
- Gives you a few checkboxes and then tells you, rather than overwhelming you with options.
- It could be good to great an extension to mortar for creating localized open web app using L20n.
- ReMo app?
- dom overlays post: http://informationisart.com/8/ (draft)
- a lot of compiler work
- pike: http://jlongster.github.com/mortar/ ?
- 2 weeks ago, finished update tool for python
- conceptualizing virtual box
- Determining update impact and workflow for .orig file
- will blog about it once solutions have been somewhat firmed up (i.e., end of next week)
- Stas to look into ReMo app and Mortar for first projects
- Stas to finish DOM post (Jeff to edit)