L20n/Weekly Update/2012-09-24

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meeting | Weekly Meetings | next week »

Meeting Details

  • 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
  • 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
  • irc.mozilla.org #l10n for backchannel
  • Attendees: Pike, Jeff, Staś

Talking points

  • Dev & Evangelism goals for Q4
  • Scalable bug/feature tracking for Q4
  • LocWorld prez


  • LocWorld
    • Objectives: Experimentation & "what's next at Mozilla and how you can help", & why it's revolutionary
    • May be able to add small, functional, javascript examples into the slides.
    • Use the Aurora example
    • Gaia app demo
    • Mobile emulator device

Action items

  • Gandalf & Stas get Gaia port ready for demo (Monday?)
  • Jeff will get in touch with Danial about the following:
    • HTML slides
    • Updated Firefox request (16)
    • Can we use our own machines?
    • Get tech details about what machine we will be presenting on
  • Jeff get in touch with Matjaz about demo (ask about running pontoon locally through stas's machine)
  • Jeff will put slides together and send them around on Oct. 2. Feedback will be due by Oct. 3, 13:00 PST.
  • Monday = check-in, Tuesday = slide merge
  • Features update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9TBa-qpKojdFlBcGprQnQ1ZGo0akI2V3ctazRud3c#gid=0