- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n for backchannel
- Attendees: gandalf, Jeff, Staś
- Follow up on last week's action items
- what is a beta?
Last week action items
- [done] Finalize Q4 goals by WEDNESDAY meeting.
- [done] Stas & gandalf to stabalize Gaia port to browser app.
- [done] Finalize LocWorld presenation by Wednesday.
- Stas filed bug to create l20n product in bugzilla, with some accompanying components. See bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=798271
- stas & gandalf working on testing framework
- gandalf working on parser
- Introduce performance tickers for Gaia l20n measurements
- Beta will mean:
- incorporating l20n into Gaia app ports
- ask localizers to localize strings within .lol format
- ask localizers to test their localizations with gaia app emulator.
- Goal: END OF NOVEMBER
- LocWorld presentation: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/locworld-mozilla-presentation
- Resolve remaining issues with testing framework.
- Create documentation plan (Jeff)
- Write another bunch of tests (goal: 10) against L20n context
- Create release timeline for beta.
- Set up a meeting with John Slater about https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=785935
- Features update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9TBa-qpKojdFlBcGprQnQ1ZGo0akI2V3ctazRud3c#gid=0