- Learning Resources/BMO User Guide
- Learning Resources/A-Team Bootcamp
- Learning Resources/FFOS Teseting Resources (Guides Answer)
- Learning Resources/Web Compatablility Testing (Guides Answer)
- Learning Resources/Helping Users (Guides Answer)
- Learning Resources/File a bug: the missing manual, now with unicorns
- Learning Resources/Net Policy / Advocacy
- Learning Resources/Contribute to Firefox Testing (Guides Answer)
- Learning Resources/Contribute to FireFox OS
- Learning Resources/What can I do for Mozilla?
- … further results
- A-Team Bootcamp
- Air Mozilla
- Ask Mozilla
- BMO User Guide
- Capture Mozilla
- Code Firefox
- Contribute to FireFox OS
- Contribute to Firefox Testing (Guides Answer)
- Contributing to the Mozilla codebase
- Create an Open Web App
- Develop HTML5 Web Apps for an open marketplace
- Developer Evangelism Handbook
- Developing Gaia (Firefox OS)
- FFOS Teseting Resources (Guides Answer)
- File a bug: the missing manual, now with unicorns
- Firefox Add-On Testing
- Firefox History: Story of 1.0 download size
- Getting Started with Firefox Add-on Development
- Git Immersion
- Helping Users (Guides Answer)
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) at Mozilla
- Kitsune (SUMO platform) Documentation
- Lessons - Code Firefox
- Mozilla Developer Network
- Mozilla Discourse
- Mozilla Discussion Forums
- Mozilla Hacks
- Mozilla Lexicon
- Mozilla QA documentation
- Mozilla Reps (ReMo)
- Mozilla Webdev Bootcamp
- Mozmill Automated Testing Tutorial
- Net Policy
- One and Done
- Participation Workshop: Designing for Participation
- Participation Workshop: Identifying Contributors
- Participation Workshop: Metrics for Growth
- Productive Discussions for Decision Makers
- Rosetta Stone
- SUMO "How to Contribute" articles
- SUMO Contributor Forums
- Safari Books
- Socorro Documentation
- Tablet Contribution Programme
- Test Entry G
- Understanding Mozilla: Bugzilla
- Web Compatablility Testing (Guides Answer)
- Webdev New Contributor Guide
- Webmaker Resources
- Webmaker Training
- What can I do for Mozilla?
- how to moztrap
- mozilla.org (Bedrock) documentation
What is this page?
This is the prototype for the Learning Resource index.
How can I help?
You can help by
- Entering learning resources you know about that related to contributing to Mozilla. Click the button below to create a new resource.
- Browsing through existing entries and updating them as needed. Click 'Edit with Form' tab on an entry's page toe edit it.
What kinds of things should be added?
Anything that can help people learn or improve skills related to contributing at Mozilla is appropriate for the learning resource index.
- Clicking more links on subject and audience tags does not work when tags have spaces. A change needs to be made to MozillaWiki (bug 1082298) before this can be addressed.