The MDN community is a group, largely comprised of volunteers, with the goal of providing useful information to users of Mozilla products and the web in general. We are always happy to help new contributors get involved in writing, editing, localizing, and coding on MDN, and we enourage everyone to participate in helping to make MDN the best it can be.
- Introduce yourself!
- Join our documentation mailing list.
- Hop in our IRC channel: #mdn on irc.mozilla.org. New to IRC? We have a great guide on getting started with IRC.
- Join our community meetings:
- Time: Every other Wednesday at 10am Pacific time.
- Place: #mdn
- Agenda & minutes
- Check our events calendar.
- Meet us at one of our Doc Sprints.
- We also have a Google Group & Web feed
- MDN documentation is coordinated and driven by Topic Drivers, who are good resources to contact if you are looking for information about or to contribute to a specific topic on the MDN.
- You can also organize an event for MDN.