< MDN | Archives | Community meetings | 2011
- We've got open documentation issues for Firefox 5, 6, 7, *and* 8. Yikes. Take a look at the list and pick stuff to work on if you want to help.
- Let's remove draft banners from the js-ctypes docs and make sure those pages are all tagged for tech review instead.
- We need to update the channel header template to include the "recompile your XPCOM components" note, and update that note to link to js-ctypes as a recommendation.
- MindTouch has a patch in testing for the problem we've had with performance on staging.
- cers has a nice new template for aggregating compatibility information in development; it's not quite working yet but will be fabulous when it's done.
- The next virtual doc sprint will be August 12-13, 2011, similar schedule to other virtual sprints. Janet will blog on Hacks this week. T-shirts and other swag will be offered to participants.