- MindTouch upgrade status report
Issues Regarding Internationalization
<h1> is editable actually, but you have to click it up at the top now, and you then get a little edit button.
- I bet most local communities would prefer links to English pages over red links, but we might need confirmation from active editors in those communities.
We decided that this is a good idea and Kenny will change the relevant scripts.
- Can local communities get their Bugzilla components? (Just MDN)
- Counter proposal: a Bugzilla product for each locale, which would then have components for different areas of localization (including Mozilla Developer Network). This would then be used for all localization issues Mozilla-wide. This is something that's been discussed in the past; see this bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=556236
The MDN community is fine to go with it, and BMO (bugzilla.mozilla.org) administrators seem to be fine with non-English content in this area, but there's still disagreements on how the MDN product area should be organized.
- Announcement about the sprint is waiting on JSConf.eu to announce Mozilla's sponsorship
- Friday, Sept. 9th, 16:00 UTC: Geolocation with Remy Sharp