< MDN | Archives | Community meetings | 2012
- (jms) "State of the Docs" etherpad
- (jms) "Personas" (née BrowserID) is coming to MDN.
- (teoli) Status of Fx 10 doc
- (jms) Goal-setting
(all sheppy, all the time)
- The reliability problems of the last couple of weeks are apparently mostly fixed.
- The MDN-->Bugzilla connectivity problem has been fixed
- The two MDN hosts that had been disabled for the duration went back into service at 9:30 AM PDT today (January 4).
- See here for a more detailed explanation of what happened and how it was fixed.
- Jean-Yves adjusted the
bugtemplate to no longer ping Bugzilla for status information. This reduces functionality slightly but improves performance of pages using the template.
- Work on Kuma development continues; migration planning is in early stages. We still have hopes of doing the migration sometime in Q1 2012.
- (jms) Need to plan for 2012
- How do we measure success?
- How do we expand/extend?
- (jms) Q1 virtual sprint: Jan 20-21?