< MDN | Archives | Community meetings | 2013
The MDN community meeting takes place in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (17:00) UTC). It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
- Doc sprints in April and May/June
- Still undecided on dates for a June sprint. Might tack it on to either/both of the Open Help conference in Cincinnati (15th-19th), or a Mozilla Francophone meet-up in Paris (22nd-23rd).
- Sheppy blogged about recent and upcoming work the other day.
- Likely priority shifts coming up though; stay tuned! Will be driven by Firefox OS and Marketplace needs.
- Check out the nifty new badging capabilities we have (not to be confused with badges for people)
- Example: WebAPI landing page
- IconBadge: For creating a badge with an icon
- SimpleBadge: For creating a badge without an icon
- CertifiedBadge: For creating a "certified apps only" badge
- PrivilegedBadge: For creating a "privileged apps only" badge
- NonStandardBadge: For creating a "Non-standard" badge
- We will likely be shifting older inline banners to use this system soon by updating those templates.
- Should also overhaul the "header" banners to match.
- Teoli will write up guidelines on when, where, and how to use these.
- Sheppy has ideas in the works on marking blocks of content: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/User:Sheppy/Ribbons