< MDN | Archives | Community meetings | 2013
The MDN community meeting takes place in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (17:00) UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
- August 30-31, virtual-only so far. Maybe not Toronto after all; it's Labour Day there.
- Mozilla Summit, October 3-5. There will be MDN staff at all three locations, so if you are attending, please be sure to connect!
- Outside events
- Congreso Universitario Movil, several events at universities across Mexico in September, with a big conference in Mexico City, October 7-11.
- JSFoo India, 20-21 September, possibly other hack-days/doc-sprint in India.
- Tech4Africa, Johannesburg, October 9-10, continued WebMaker collaboration. Maybe also follow-on events in Cape Town.
- Jean-Yves (Teoli): made good progress in tackling the backlog of doc for Fx 20-25.
- Jean-Yves (Teoli): The DOM is also in a good way to have a modern look, that will ease maintenance.
- Can we find a person or team of people to work on cleaning up and reorganizing the JS Reference (See dev-mdc thread for some initial discussion on this)?
- Jean-Yves (teoli): would like to maintain a list of annoying bugs, in order to communicate more efficiently with devs. If you have some, send them to me, so I add to the list. The list will be public as soon as it has been populated once :-)
- New Trello setup is taking time to put together but should be ready soon (the problem is Sheppy's availability to work on it, not Trello).
- Redesign is moving quickly now, with coding underway and new mockups available for preview & comments
- Progress on fixing our stability problems; see dev-mdc for details.
- L10n dashboard is coming along well; hoping to have some visuals for you soon.