< MDN | Archives | Community meetings | 2013
The MDN community meeting takes place in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (18:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
- Service Outage: MDN will be offline 16 November, 16:00-22:00 UTC; more info in Bugzilla
- Next Doc Sprint: 22-23 November
- Virtual only (local meetups encouraged)
- Time to start cleaning up content for the redesign!
- Sheppy will be revamping all landing pages to match new design
- Sheppy will also be continuing content hierarchy work with that
- Firefox desktop docs status?
- Firefox OS docs status?
- MDN guide docs status
- See Sheppy's blog posts
- The What's Changed tool shows checkins that will be pushed next; it's a diff between the master code on github and what's running on the production server.
- Page moves should land on stage today
- Meeting to talk about metrics for the MDN community, in the hour following this meeting.
- Janet's vidyo room: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=3lDARgR9HqVl To join from a telephone, dial the following number: +1 650 903 0800, x92 99293 or +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 99293
- Agenda and notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/MDN-metrics-2013-11-06