< MDN | Archives | Community meetings | 2013
The MDN community meeting takes place in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (18:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
- Next Doc Sprint: 22-23 November
- Virtual only (local meetups encouraged)
- DotJS conference in Paris: December 2nd
- Mozilla is sponsoring the event and MDN will be represented with Jeremie and possibly Ali. We plan to get feedback about the JS doc on MDN.
- Firefox OS
- Firefox desktop/Android?
- Continue work on tagging content.
- Sheppy's continuing to build macros for automating landing page building; see the SubpageMenuByCategories macro, for one; you can see it in use on the HTML developer guide landing page.
- Thoughts on ways to improve process?
- Integrated planning/organizing tool for Kuma?
- Create a doc status page for each section of MDN
- Add a guide on how to use doc status pages, how they work, template for them.
- Florian and Jérémie will work on this
- Page moving has landed and stuck! Let us know if you have anything that needs moving, keeping in mind that for now we're still trying to keep moves fairly small.
- Redesign information
- Lots of interest in the redesign, and people seem to like it.
- Sign up to test, then use it and file bugs.
- New community fan page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mdndev