The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (18:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone.
Moderator this week: jsx
Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- Akshay (:asdofindia)
Note items here that you want to be sure the community is aware of. We won't rehash what's listed here, but may raise and discuss questions about these items.
- The Django upgrade has pushed to production. There are a few known problems. See bug 1174209 for status.
- Whistler next week!
- Please continue to add suggestions or requests to the etherpad set up for gathering ideas for updates to the MDN editor toolbar. Sheppy is continuing to gradually work on these enhancements.
- Stormy Peters has left Mozilla to lead technical evangelism for Cloud Foundry Foundation.
- Ali Spivak is stepping into Stormy's role, managing MDN content (staff writers) and related programs (community: Janet, product management: Justin, and events: Christie K.)
Best wishes to both of them in their new roles!
Topics for Discussion
- What's everyone working on these days?
- Anyone looking for something to do? Let's figure it out!
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?
- Promote MDN WordPress plugin was updated, which is useful for those who wish to promote MDN from their blogs. Check out the changelog for version 1.7.
- April/May State of MDN
- Who will moderate the next meeting?
See logs at https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8838026