MDN writers and Mozilla tech evangelists weekly meeting
Meetings between MDN writers and the Mozilla tech evangelism team occur ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS on Tuesdays, 08:30 US Pacific time (UTC-08:30 Nov-Feb, UTC-07:30 Mar-Oct). You can check the time and date of the next meeting, in your time zone.
These meetings are for talking about ways in which MDN and tech evangelism can work together better, for example making sure important documentation is prepared in time for outreach projects, collaborating on Hacks articles, topic prioritization, finding new authors, etc.
How to join the meeting
The meetings are public, and hosted over Mozilla's Vidyo system, in Chris Mills' room. Ping chrismills about it in the #mdn IRC channel if you want more details.
If you are Mozilla staff, you'll know what to do to join. If you are an external community member:
- Click on this link to attend the video conference: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=jk4t3cgzH5P3. If you do not have a user account, please enter your name in the "Guest Name" field and then click "Join".
- To join from a telephone, dial the following number: +1 650 903 0800, x92 99905 or +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 — conf 99905.
The following pages collect agenda items prior to the meeting, and notes during or after the meeting.
Note: All subsequent meeting notes will be recorded on this Google doc.
- 2015-08-11 — no meeting, as Chris was on holiday
- 2015-06-09 — no meeting; meeting has been moved to biweekly, as weekly has started to seem like too often.
- 2015-03-24 — no meeting this week, as most of the core team is traveling.