MailNews:Address Book Code Structure
|Address Book Homepage
|LDAP Address Books
This page details the structure of the Address Book in CVS:
- mozilla/mailnews/addrbook/public - Public Interfaces.
- mozilla/mailnews/addrbook/src - Back-end Source Code.
- mozilla/mailnews/addrbook/resources/content - UI code shared between SeaMonkey and Thunderbird, though mainly specific to SeaMonkey.
- mozilla/mailnews/addrbook/prefs/resources/content - Prefs UI code shared between SeaMonkey and Thunderbird.
- mozilla/mail/components/addrbook - UI code specific to Thunderbird.
Locale files for the address book code can be found under:
- suite/locales/en-US/chrome/mailnews/addressbook - SeaMonkey specific locale files
- mail/locales/en-US/chrome/messenger/addressbook - Thunderbird specific locale files
Also closely integrated to the address book are:
- mozilla/directory/c-sdk - The Mozilla C Software Development Kit for LDAP
- mozilla/directory/xpcom - Interfaces to the c-sdk for use with address book and other ldap items.
- mozilla/mailnews/extensions/palmsync - The palm sync extension (adds sync capabilities for palm devices)
- xpinstall/wizard/windows/palmsync/ - Conduit installer for the palm sync extension