- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- RC 1
- Code freeze: March 8
Major Topics for This Week
- Blockers - 27 as of this morning
- Displayport / Layers
- Sync performance
- Working on final blockers
- introducing Brian Dils
- first projects: first-run/discoverability, identity
- sidebar swiping behavior changes have landed bug 607657 (i.e. to prevent swiping from one side area directly into the other) -- try it out please
- getting some small style revisions for form assistant/findbar buttons (would be good polish) bug 638125; this issue: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madhava_work/5476945747/in/photostream/
- more work on homescreen designs - http://www.flickr.com/photos/madhava_work/sets/72157625999541262/with/5486377617/
- Desktop Notification Working Draft published
- Bug Fixing
- 8 talos suites, 3 unittest suites live. 2 more unittest suites + a unittest fix are going to land weds morning ?
- Switched PDU is here; server room built out. Zandr needs to add racks, move tegras in, wire up.
- Stability - a lot of the issues we're seeing are due to timing. Bear has some fixes coming along; once we're on the switched PDU we should be able to write a script to keep these up in an automated fashion.
- IPC tests:
- Armen is ready to deploy Linux crashtest-ipc and a subset of reftest-ipc
- Let's try to limit scope to what's blocking
- Results from the Testday included lots of uptake on the test harness and 3 bugs found
- Triaged on Monday with a few more blockers nominated
- Welcome Kevin Brosnan (kbrosnan on irc)!
- Top crashes last week
- Waverley Results
- Android Device Compatibility Criteria Spreadsheet
- Mobile Firefox testday Friday the 25th