- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Working on Sprint stuff (blockers mostly)
- Staying away from tilecache conflicts (we hope)
could go in Front End as well; sprints ongoing:
- 19 blockers http://bit.ly/blocking-wm
- browserd moving along, patches on the bug
- written as a js component
- blocking on WinMo bug in SocketTransport
- patches to enable <xul:camera> for chrome only are attached to bugs for review to
- Not sure if "layout" is right, but I noticed that the richpref bindings are causing a bit of a delay when initializing. For example, the checkboxes are changing state at least 3 times during initialization from preferences, which is causing a rendering slowdown.
- litmus smoketests redone
- link to the litmus test run for fennec 1.0 can be found here
- remember to flag any bugs that can be verified through black box testing with the in-litmus flag set to "?"
- first mochitests are running on winmo
- [jmaher] when is the 1.9.2 branch happening
- [jmaher] what is the new eta for b3/a3?