- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- FF5 branched to aurora Monday
- FF6 will branch to aurora in 6 weeks
Major Topics for This Week
- Prep for 4.0.1
- Approvals for FF5
- Planning for FF6
- Working with UX to get any UI designs started for FF6
- Touch events implementation has started
- Wes is working on front-end, Olli (smaug) is working on platform
- Matt is editing the W3C Touch Events spec.
- Test build available in bug 544614 works with Google Maps and other existing sites.
- Planning to be included in Firefox 6.0 - will likely be single-touch only (like Android WebKit), and limited to the stable parts of the spec. (Multi-touch and newer attributes to come in later versions.)
- Need to experiment with how to allow sidebar panning without interfering with touch events in content (see bug 441590).
- Feature page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Features/Mobile
- Release page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Flight_Tracking
- updating projects pages with design work
- identifying blocks that are ready to start prototyping/implementing
- focus on tablet designs (Mobile/Projects/Tablet-optimized_UI)
- Middle of a work week, so people are available
- Top crashes last week
- Waverley Results
- Test plan for Firefox Mobile 4.0.1 in the works
- JS team concerned about debug coverage (mw22: filed bug 649690 for it)
- Mobile2.0 work -- should be ready. (enabled builds/tests; fixed graphserver post problem)
- bug 645168 - more branch coverage. Try, cedar, places, aurora, beta now have Talos Tegra coverage.
- Bear's working on maintenance scripts to keep them running smoothly
- Aki's working on getting the tests greener
- Merge -- let me know if there are any outstanding issues
- l10n broken since merge -- looking