- 1 Details
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Major Topics for This Week
- 4 Application
- 5 Platform Support
- 6 General Back-end
- 7 Performance
- 8 Builds
- 9 QA
- 10 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Code frozen, but blockers still remain
- String frozen
Major Topics for This Week
- Next steps
- DOMWindow check has improved pageload (220ms on cnn)
- Bugs and patches being created related to page load, panning, tab switching & closing.
- Bookmark manager patches landed to support viewing & browsing desktop bookmarks.
- weave UX revisions, including revised first-run page ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/madhava_work/4186306038/ )
- now a SUMO article on shortcut keys; drafts for articles on installing/configuring weave and adding/removing search engines
- Working on subpixel text rendering on Linux to fix text rendering spacing problems.
- tracking bug status here Mobile/Fennec/WinMoPain
- bugzilla query for alpha blockers []
- hang on HD2 looks like its caused by an OS bug. work arounds will most likely be ugly
- Still blocking on 451129. DougT is running a local tbox.
- Local change (bug 532328) is being used to keep the tree green. It should land shortly.
- Progressing toward r+ on bug 525257 (mobile release builds)
- are the all-locales and maemo-locales files the real lists?
- bug 534961 needs landing (repacks broken)
- Working on bug 533341 (trunk deb repos borked) + bug 533997 (release repos)
- WinMo update channel status update?
- Adding testcases to litmus
- Issues seen cropping up since b5:
- flash performance is terrible (with chrome and content)
- more checkerboarding than usual
- QA is building a list of blockers for major release
- Talos Ts is running in staging (need to polish out install and cleanup scripts) - first patch is up for review
- xpcshell and Mochitest are running with new remote framework (patches in review)
- currently working on reftest with remote framework