- Mondays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- reviewing bug 467670 (mfinkle's bookmarks management patch) [gavin]
- some minor graphic changes need to land with bookmarks too
- working on more WidgetStack fixes (bug 479753) [gavin]
6 Alpha blockers remain.
Show stopper from milestone release (i.e. checkerboard problem) is due to failure to allocate memory for gfxImageSurfaces. DougT has a bandaid to lower memory needs of gfxImageSurface when painting. Ultimate solution looks to be getting jemalloc on wince. Stuart and Brad are looking at that.
- In Review ((bug|475361)) (idle service on windows mobile) - patch created [wolfe]
- In Review ((bug|467555)) (shunt library extra platforms removal) - patch created [wolfe]
- In Review ((bug|476733)) (dynamic CAB INF File Production Needed) - patch created [wolfe]
- Checked In ((bug|469083)) (NSPRPUB PR Tests for WinMobile) - patch checked in [wolfe, nelson, wtc]
Split WinMobile build instructions into 3 pages, updating and simplifying to reflect current state of mozilla-central and fennec. [wolfe]
Worked on getting TELNETD working as a CAB install for debug and regression testing on-device. [wolfe]
- Get XPT bundling reviewed and landed for beta ([bug 469873])
- Page Loading
- The new Tp tests give us data on slow loading pages. Could we focus on them to see why they are slow?
- Working on getting ready to land something
- Continued work on Xpcshell and Maemkit
this week dedicated to test plan and testing Beta1 release on Maemo.
- Freeze 11:59pm Tuesday 24th for Maemo beta 1